Exhibitor And Artist Frequently Asked Questions
When will I get my placement for Phoenix Comicon 2017?
- Phoenix Comicon must have its floor plan approved prior to placing exhibitors and artists into their slot and this can take some time. We will have more information regarding placement as soon as possible.
I have an Artist Alley Table and I’ll be selling my own work, but can I sell someone else’s work too?
- No third-party selling. Artist Alley Tables allow for the sale of items created or produced by the artist. Artist Alley Tables do not allow for the sale of mass produced work that the artist is not involved in (such as bringing in one’s old Spider-Man collection unless that artist worked on Spider-Man).
Do you have any available Exhibitor Booths or Artist Alley Tables? If not, when can I purchase a booth/table for Phoenix Comicon?
- With Phoenix Comicon’s growth, we will no longer be offering an open sale of booths and tables in our Exhibitor Hall. We have a wait list that will be rolled over every year. If you are interested in being added to the wait list, the application can be found here.
- To qualify for an Exhibitor Table, you must not be selling any third-party merchandise. Exhibitor Tables allow for the sale of items created or produced by the artist. Exhibitor Tables do not allow for the sale of mass produced work that the artist is not involved in. For example, one cannot bring in an old Spider-man Comic Book collection to sell… unless that artist worked on that Spider-Man collection in some capacity. If you do not meet this requirement, you will have to wait for an Exhibitor Booth to become available.
I need tax and licensing information, where can I find that?
- Phoenix Comicon and Phoenix Fan Fest provides links to all of the information here.
I need to access the dock in the morning to restock. Can I do that?
- Only with prior approval by the Exhibitor Hall Manager, Kellie Ambrosia (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Phoenix Comicon Directors. Exhibitors are limited to 15 minutes on the dock. Note, the large dock doors will not be open, only the regular sized doors, so please plan accordingly.