2015 Exclusives Rules and Submission Guidelines
This year, we are going to make the Phoenix Comicon Exclusives submission process as smooth as possible.
Here are the improvements:
- Exclusives should be unique to Phoenix Comicon and unavailable to other conventions.
- Deadline for submissions will be November 23, 2015 11:59pm (Arizona Time)
- We encourage you to send submissions before the deadline. We will not accept submissions after the deadline has passed.
- Submission deadline may be shortened or moved up if we reach capacity on amount of exclusives we can accept.
- Art submitted must be original work or a license you own.
- Submissions will be juried by members of Phoenix Comicon and approved or declined within 72 hours of receipt. There will be a limited number of approved exclusives for Phoenix Comicon Fan Fest 2015.
- Approved exclusives will be listed on the Phoenix Comicon website. Approved exclusives may be promoted on social media at the discretion of Phoenix Comicon.
Send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Subject: Phoenix Comicon Fan Fest 2015 Exclusive Submission
- Full Name
- Booth/Exhibitor Name
- Contact Information
- Title of submission
- PDF, JPG, or TIFF (max 20mb) of your exclusive.