The Phoenix Comicon Film Challenge Competition offers aspiring local filmmakers the opportunity to screen new and original shorts for our attendees at this year’s Phoenix Comicon.
This competition, now in its fourth year, is a great opportunity for filmmakers to gain valuable feedback on their work from a filmmaking community who appreciates the various genres that encompass Phoenix Comicon.
There is no fee to enter into this challenge! All entrants must live in Arizona.
Join us at the Phoenix Convention Center for Phoenix Comicon, June 5-8, 2014.
- If you want to take part in this challenge you must submit an entry form by this date.
- Teams who sign up on or before this date will receive their submission form and more details about the rules of the challenge. General rules are listed below.
- This is when the films are due.
1. Entries must be 5 to 7 minutes long. Any entries longer than 7 minutes will be disqualified.
2. Entrants must include a line of dialogue designated by Challenge Coordinator. The line will be given to entrants on April 4th 2014.
3. Entrants must include use of a prop designated by the Challenge Coordinator. More information about the prop will be given to entrants on April 4th 2014.
For questions or to submit your entry and scanned entry form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.