Known as “The Valley of the Sun” thanks to its year-round sunshine, the city of Phoenix and the surrounding region have long since been a magnet for visitors. Awash with world class golf courses, high-end spa resorts, outdoor activities and vibrant nightspots, there is something here for everyone to enjoy.
- Chipotle Offers Exclusive BOGO Deal to Phoenix Comicon Attendees[…]
- Marketing Director Kristin Rowan talks with AZTV7’s Arizona Daily MixTalking Phoenix Comicon and Kids Need to Read.
- Phoenix New Times Talks Phoenix ComiconWhen Phoenix Comicon debuted back in 2002, it officially had one special guest in attendance: renowned indie comic book artist Jim Mahfood.
- UPDATE: Arthur Darvill, Charlie Cox & Michael RosenbaumDue to filming commitments, Arthur Darvill...
- Phoenix New Times’ 10 Awesomely Nerdy Things to Do this MayPhoenix Comicon makes the list of 10 nerdy things you'll find going on in Metro Phoenix this May.